Hello there, children, let me introduce myself! You all may or may not know me by the name of Maria. Either way, my real name is still Maria, and, in case you're a little slow, this is my blog. Now, some of you might have no idea what the heck I will be posting here, so let me enlighten you. "Me, Myself, & the Internet" is a blog where I will be discussing media. More specifically, I will be discussing things like YouTube videos, Movies, Some famous and not-so-famous Music, popular memes, Websites that I may or may not like, and things of the sort. This being said, prepare for quite a bit of ranting and criticism on the media. In short, it's an internet opinion blog. Everyone is welcome to post their own opinions as well, so don't be afraid to just let loose and be yourself on here! The only people that aren't allowed on here are trolls, bullies, and spammers. If you want to debate, please make it an intelligent debate, or you will be blocked and reported. I'm not expecting many followers, but still.
NOTE: You guys do not know what I went through to make this blog. I had to wait three months, thanks to the uncontrollable computer problems at my house. On top of that, I'm a noob to this website, so I had problems with settling down, if you know what I mean. The things I posted on my old profile were so embarrassing. Oh, but wait! When my blog was finally created, I, once again, screwed up miserably! Can you guess what happened? Yep, that's right. I accidentally deleted my blog. If that's not a blonde moment, I don't know what is. But now that I have my blog, I can finally sleep well at night. Let's get blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment